Did you know that certain items go on sale about every 6 weeks or so and around certain times of the year? For example, you always see a lot of BBQ and grilling items go on sale during the summer.
If you wait for these sales cycles you can get items really cheap to add to your stockpile! The trick is to get enough items to last you until the next sales cycle.
Here is what you should be able to stock up on this month:
- Seasonal Produce: berries, cherries, figs, seedless grapes, melons, peaches, Barlett pears, plums, tomatoes, tomatillos, summer squash, sweet bell peppers, onions, eggplant, cucumber, corn on the cob, beans, avocados
- Clearance: bug spray, sunscreen and self-tanners, swimsuits, beach towels, charcoal, gardening supplies, camping gear, fans, seeds
- Back to school supplies: back to school items (crayons, pens, pencils, notebooks, folders, binders, backpacks, erasers, markers, index cards, etc.)
- School lunch items: lunch boxes/pails, lunch meat, Lunchables, pudding cups, juice boxes, individual chips and other snacks
- Disinfectants: sprays, wipes, hand sanitizers