Did you know that certain items go on sale about every 6 weeks or so and around certain times of the year? For example, you always see a lot of BBQ and grilling items go on sale during the summer.
If you wait for these sales cycles you can get items really cheap to add to your stockpile! The trick is to get enough items to last you until the next sales cycle.
Here is what you should be able to stock up on this month:
- Seasonal Produce: berries, cherries, figs, seedless grapes, melons, peaches, Barlett pears, plums, tomatoes, tomatillos, summer squash, sweet bell peppers, onions, eggplant, cucumber, corn on the cob, beans, avocados
- Clearance: bug spray, sunscreen and self-tanners, swimsuits, beach towels, charcoal, gardening supplies, camping gear, fans, seeds
- Back to school supplies: back to school items (crayons, pens, pencils, notebooks, folders, binders, backpacks, erasers, markers, index cards, etc.)
- School lunch items: lunch boxes/pails, lunch meat, Lunchables, pudding cups, juice boxes, individual chips and other snacks
- Disinfectants: sprays, wipes, hand sanitizers
SEE THE FULL STOCKUP LIST FOR ALL MONTHS HERE
ARE YOU A BEGINNER & NEED SOME HELP? GO HERE!
I strive for all of the deals I post to be 100% legitimate so if you ever find a deal that is not working for you, please comment below or send me an email so that it can be fixed! Thanks so much for being a loyal Savings Aplenty reader!