What Should You Stock Up on in April? Check Out This List!
Ever wonder what items you should stock up on in April? What items are the cheapest this month? Certain items actually go on sale about every 6 weeks or so and around specific times of the year! For example, you always see a lot of BBQ and grilling items go on sale during the summer.
If you wait for these sales cycles you can get items really cheap to add to your stockpile! The trick is to get enough items to last you until the next sales cycle.
Here is what you should be able to stock up on this month:
- Spring: bird feeders, yard decor, lawn chairs, spring cleaning supplies, allergy relief, seeds, and gardening items
- Seasonal Produce: strawberries, grapefruit, rhubarb, mushrooms, onions, peas, artichokes, asparagus, avocados, beets, broccoli, cabbages, carrots
- Easter: Easter decor, Easter baskets, grass, eggs, egg dyeing kits, toys, candy, clothing, and accessories
- Clearance: Easter decor, Easter baskets, grass, eggs, egg dyeing kits, toys, candy, clothing and accessories (depending on which month Easter falls on)
- Baking Supplies: chocolate chips, cookie dough, spices, sugar, baking mixes, flour
- Earth Day: reusable bags, water bottles, Energy Star appliances, energy efficient lighting, natural/organic food, and personal care products