This is such a cool thing! Why not spend some time this summer learning something super fun while enjoying Minecraft.
Kids will learn important coding concepts through the interactive video course that allows for children to work at their own pace! Our mission at CodaKid is to get kids engaged and learning how to code while modding Minecraft.
Mod Creation 1: The Adventure Begins is an award-winning online Java programming course designed for ages 7 to 15. In this self-paced course, students will learn how to modify or “mod” the source code of Minecraft while mastering coding concepts such as Conditionals, Methods, Loops, Variables, Arrays, and more. Students create custom tools, armor, blocks, ores, biomes, and other creations. CodaKid’s course teaches kids how to code independently using real coding languages and professional programming tools. Come see why CodaKid’s Mod Creation – The Adventure Begins won a prestigious 2017 Parents’ Choice Gold Award and was named a 2017 CODiE Finalist for Best Coding and Computational Thinking Solution.
Here is what you get:
- 1 Year access to the Minecraft Mod Creation – The Adventure Begins course ($249 value)
- Kids Learn Java coding by programming over 16 Minecraft Mods for Mac or PC
- Real Coding Instruction – No copying/pasting or drag & drop interfaces
- Designed for students ages 7–15
- More than 35 hours of interactive lessons, including coding instructional videos, quizzes, and bonus material
- Mods can be played in Minecraft game and shared with friends
- Includes full online access to support team of engineers
- Includes Eclipse software for modifying source code, and Paint/Pinta software for designing modifications
- Minecraft for PC or Mac not required
FIND MORE HOMESCHOOL DEALS HERE
ARE YOU A BEGINNER & NEED SOME HELP? GO HERE!
I strive for all of the deals I post to be 100% legitimate so if you ever find a deal that is not working for you, please comment below or send me an email so that it can be fixed! Thanks so much for being a loyal Savings Aplenty reader!